2015. június 2., kedd

piCture pOlish - Ocean & Born Pretty BP-11 Image Plate

Finally we've got some sunshine here in Finland. Now I'm starting to feel, that I need more than just one color on my nails, and I'm in the mood doing some nail art. Lately I like illusion patterns, so when I found this cute nail plate (BP-11) in Born Pretty Store I couldn't resist.


For the base color I picked Ocean from piCture pOlish. I bought Ocean last fall, but during the winter I didn't use it. For me it is definitely a summer shade, although it's a darker one. It's an ocean blue color, which has jelly base and scatter holo effect. I applied Ocean to my pinkie and index finger in three coats. It looks quite okay in two coats, but it's definitely much deeper in three. On my middle and ring finger I have a light blue pastel polish from Catrice in two coats, it's name is Play It Blue. It was part of a TE two summers ago, which name I can't recall. Then I stamped these growing stars on them with Ocean. The stars became very sheer, but I like them anyway. :)



This image of the stamping plate was easy to use, the polish sticked to my stamper without any problem. I haven't yet tried the smaller images, I wonder if they are that easy ones, too. :) You can find this plate among many others at Born Pretty Store's website for 2,99$.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése