2015. május 31., vasárnap

Colour Alike - Spring'n'Summer 2015 575

Finally the new Colour Alike Spring'n'Summer 2015 collection arrived to Finland. I loved the swatches about the holographic part of this collection, so I was waiting for it like crazy.


First let's see nr. 575, which is a nude scatter holographic polish. First it reminded me to Cherish from piCture pOlish, but if you look at it just a little more specificly, you'll see CA is much more scatter than bijou holo and also one shade darker. So they're entirely different. Need them both! :) It requires two coats to make it opaque, the application is very smooth. The holo effect is not too strong at this one eighter, but I'm fine with it.



I've been looking for a nude polish like this since a long time, so I'm very glad to find it. Thanks CA! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése