2015. június 17., szerda

F.U.N Lacquer - Illusion

There was a little craziness last Saturday, when the new F.U.N Lacquer 2015 LE Collection released. I got for myself two pieces, Storm in pre-order, and Illusion, which I could pick up already yesterday, so I can show you now.


Illusion has a deep purple base, that is full of hologrhaphic micro glitters, a little bigger orange/red/copper glitters and purple shimmer. It applies easily, but it's a little thicker, than I like. Anyway it's still manageable. Two coats on my nails.



Overall, I like it very much, though it's not exactly summer color for me. But this is true for the entire collection. Well, except Daydreamer, which I couldn't get, 'cause I was too slow. But let's not even talk about it.
Illusion is already sold out at F.U.N Lacquer's website, but in Finland there's still a few bottles left in CesarsShop!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése