2015. június 21., vasárnap

Il Était Un Vernis - Ixia

Il Était Un Vernis indie brand is run by two french girls. I've read so many great thing about their polishes, that I had to try them myself, too.


First I brought Ixia, this incedibly bright aqua blue shade from Végétal collection, that has holo shimmer and silver flecks. The formula is great, and covers in two light coats. 
 



Then I decided to try my new Twinkled T swirl nail vinyls. Not bad for first try, but these vinyls stick everywhere but my nails... :D 


Ixia is such a unique color in my stash, I couln't compare it to anything. I'm more than satisfied with it, so I'm sure there'll be more coming. You can order it directly from www.iletaitunvernis.com (only french version, and I can't help with the translation, sorry) or www.hypnoticpolish.com.

1 megjegyzés: