2015. június 24., szerda

Born Pretty - BP73 stamping plate


Instagram and the nail blogs are all over the new Born Pretty Store stamping plates. The reviews are mostly positive, the price is good, so I decided to give them a try, and ordered a bunch of it. Here's BP73 for today.
I really don't know why I am into rose or all kind of flower patterns lately, because I've never liked them. I guess people change. :) But here I've got this nice plate with four large and four small rosy images. 

 For the first one's base I used OPI Coca-Cola Red, and Essence Stamp Me! black stamping polish.

The second one I made with Gina Tricot White (which is the BEST white polish I've ever had!) and Konad Psyche Pink.

 Here's Essence Stamp Me! white, and the base is Essence A Whisper Of Spring.

And last but not least, Gosh Bubble Gum and Moyou Atlantic Green stamping polish.

All over, I liked this plate very much. My fav patterns are the second and third. I'll use them often I'm sure.  You can find BP73 plate at Born Pretty Store's website, the price is 3$.

2 megjegyzés: