2015. június 8., hétfő

Morgan Taylor - Watch Your Step, Sister!

To be honest, first I didn't want to buy this polish. I found it a nice color, but just a boring creme finish, that I can find for much cheaper I thought. Then, when I palced my order on Ebay for MT Best Ball Gown Ever from Morgan Taylor's Cinderlla collection, the seller contacted me, that the last bottle she had was damaged, so if I'd like to pick another polish. I was very excited for BBGE, so I was disappointed, but I didn't want to cancell the entire order, so I picked this one instead from the same collection. It arrived, I found it a pretty color, and then I forget about it. Until last Saturday, when I found how pretty it would look in the sun.


When I started to apply I was so surpised, it's almost neon! Really well pigmented bright pink, that covers in two easy coats. Overall, I just like how it looks on me, it really pops.



Because nowadays I can't stand pure creme finish on my nails for too long, I added some cute stamping with my MoYou London Alice 04 plate.


Now I got very excited to try more MT creme nail polishes. Do you have any? Please share your opinion about them!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése