2015. június 10., szerda

Glam Polish - Below Zero

Below Zero is from the Mid-Winter's Dream collection. I loved to use it during the winter, because of its cool tone, but I think it's also perfect for summer.


Like I said, Below Zero is a cool toned blue glitter polish with loads of holographic glitters, that sparkles 24/7 on the nails. Two thick coats cover the nails, but the removal is  a real torture if you use regular base-coat. Though, it's still worth it! I applied it over Pictre Polish's Glitter Base.
Then I just wanted to try my new nail vinyls from Twinkled T, so I sticked two mermaid tail vinyls on my middle and ring finger and painted over Don't Rain On My Parade from Glam Polish's Broadway collection. This was my first try of using these nail vinyls, so they became a little messy, but I love them anyway. :)



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése