2015. július 4., szombat

ILNP - Honor Roll


Yesterday I finally recieved my ILNP order. It's a real torture to wait for pre-ordered polishes. :) I wasn't planning any nail art for 4th of July, but instead I start with Honor Roll, the blue polish from the new Ultra Holo colllection.


Honor Roll is a navy blue shade with intense holo effect. I mean really intense! It sparkles in the sunshine that much, that it hurts my eyes. But I don't mind, seriously who on earth would mind it? :D
The formula was good, a little thick, and the brush picked up a lot of polish, so I needed to be patient and careful, but it was okay. It covered my nails in two coats.


I can't wait to try my other Ultra Holos, and of course the ones from the Summer 2015 collection. But right now I want to enjoy Honor Roll just a little more. :)
Have you got anything of the two ILNP collections so far?

2 megjegyzés: