2015. július 8., szerda

F.U.N Lacquer - Storm


 When I first saw the swathces of F.U.N Lacquer Limited Edition 2015 collection, Storm was the first one that caught my attention. I think it's such an unexpected color from them, never would have guessed they'd come out with something like this. Which means, I had to have it...


Storm is a nice mauve shade, but because it would be too boring from F.U.N Lacquer, it is filled with holograpic glitters and silver flakies. The formula is thick, but the application is alrigh. Two coats on my nails. If you use thin top coat, I'd recommend two coats of it to even out the surface of your nails. 


Did you get any of the LE collection? Oh, and don't forget, that F.U.N Lacquer Summer 2015 collection releases this Saturday! ;)

4 megjegyzés:

  1. Mä otin tämän saman! <3 Rakkaus ja odottaa mun laatikossa jotain special occasionia! :D

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Toivottavasti se special occasion tulee kohta. Tätä kannattaa kokeilla! :)

      Törlés