2015. július 15., szerda

F.U.N Lacquer - Galaxy


You might have already seen/read on Instagram, that I'm so excited about the new collection of F.U.N Lacquers and I'm literally going crazy wating for them to arrive. I needed something gorgeous from the brand to calm me down. :) So I picked Galaxy from my stash.


I've already read on different blogs that it doesn't cover perfectly even in three coats, and there's no way, that I apply four. What a waste would that be? So I applied OPI's Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm? from 2014 Nordic collection. It covers in two coats and is a really nice color, but it smells so weird. Not that strong cheap polish smell (u know what I mean), but something different and... well just weird. :D
But back to Galaxy. Purple and holographic glitters in sheer purple base. On my pics you can see its coverage in two coats. Since I had a base color under it, why not to add some gradient. I sticked two chevron nail vinyls on my ring finger, painted over the mid part with two coats of Galaxy and tadaaa! Easy peasy.


How do you like Galaxy? Did you pick anything from the new Summer 2015 collection?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése