2015. július 12., vasárnap

China Glaze - Point Me To The Party


Let's get out of the magical world of indie polishes for a minute and take a look around at the salon brands too. Electric Nights is this year's neon collection from China Glaze. The neon polishes didn't impress me, there are much better ones in my opinion. Three glitter toppers belong to this collection, and Point Me To The Party looked so fun and unique, I thought it might be worth a try...


Point Me To The Party is a multicolor neon glitter in clear base. Sounds like fun? Well, sorry, but no. My first attempt turned out terribly. The base was so thick I couldn't apply one single wipe on my nails normally. But when I picked up more polish with the brush, it was impossible to handle the glitters. And then it became so thick, there were millions of tiny bubbles on my nails. I seriously felt like I forgot how to paint nails. So I get pissed off and removed it.
Then a few days later I gave it another try, but first I used a few drops of Seche Restore thinner. It became easier to work with, but there are still some bubbles left, you can see them in the pictures. The larger glitters were really hard to work with, so I just picked them up from the neck of the bottle and placed them onto my nails. Ant this is exactly what I hate to do with glitter polishes. I mean, if I want to play with glitters one by one, I'd buy glitter drops instead.


So I am quite dissapointed in this one, though the idea is good.  My camera didn't like the neon orange and pink glitters, but on my istagram you can see a pic I took with my phone. The glitters look better, but not the quality. :P

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése