2015. július 10., péntek

ILNP - Closure


So many ILNP polishes to wear lately, and one's more beautiful, than the other. It'd be time to pick up the phase swatching them. The only problem is that once I apply my next pick, I don't want to remove it. Like ever...


Next up is Closure from the Ultra Holo collection. Well it's red (as ILNP describes juicy apple red) and ultraholo. Do I even have to continue? It was enough to buy me with it. :)
The formula is just as good as Honor Roll's, easy application and covers in two coats.  And lots of lots of sparkle! The removal is easy, no mess, no red fingers and cuticles.



Since I'm obviously addicted to red holo polishes, I'm seriously thinking about a comparative post. How fun would that be? :P

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Jaj nagyon szép ez a lakk! :)
    Az összehasonlító poszt jó ötlet :)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Nekem is nagyon tetszik, meg úgy összességében az egész kollekció. :) Az összehasonlítás is jön majd! :)

    VálaszTörlés