2014. december 31., szerda

Picture Polish - Holiday

For the last day of the year I brought a special one. According to Picture Polish, Holiday is "a scatter holo/flakie 'special edition' topper with individually numbered bottles".


So, as you can see this isn't just an ordinary holo topper, but we've got flakies in different colors, such as red, yellow, blue, green. These colors may shift, depending on what you apply it over. I definietly wanted to try it over a dark shade, so I picked Blackberry from Barry M.


I really like that Holiday isn't just a regular holo topper, but PP added some extra into it. Those flakies really make it special. If you like Picture Polish and you want something unique, go and grab one before it's sold out. But hurry, because as I know there's only 1000 bottles of it! (???)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése