2014. december 22., hétfő

Dance Legend - Through The Glass

When a couple of months ago I finally decided to give a try to Dance Legend's Wow Prism polishes, Through The Glass was one of the first ones that landed in my virtual shopping cart. Such an eye-catching bright blue color packed (like all other Wow Prism polishes) with holographic flakies.





The formula was just a little thin for me, but nothing I couldn't handle. I also needed to apply 3 coats to make it opaque, but as long as it shines so bright on my nails I don't complain. And tust me, it does shine! The removal was surprisingly easy, just like it had regular creme finish.



The price of DL polishes is quite high, especially when you have to buy them online, but if you're willing to spend a little higher amount of money for a nail polish, I say give it a try!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése