2014. december 21., vasárnap

Color Club - Angel Kiss

Hello everyone!
It's almost Christmas, so what else could people do, than wearing fancy nail polishes and start blogging. First I'm gonna show you Angel Kiss by Color Club.


Angel Kiss is not exactly a new one, it came out in 2012, part of the Halo Hues collection. However I bought it only a few months ago. I don't even understand myself why. It's light green shade with strong holographic effect. Very lovely to wear around Christmas. Especially, when you suffer in holo-mania and wanna wear holo like... every day. :D


It has a very good formula, easy to work with and covers perfectly in two coats. If you'd like to have a very good quality holographic nail polish for affordable price, I'd recommend you this one at first place!


Thank you for reading, if you liked it please leave a comment or subscibe! See you soon! :)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése