2014. december 25., csütörtök

Morgan Taylor - Deck The Halls

For Christmas day I brought a beautiful sparkly red from Morgan Taylor.


When I saw the picture of Home For The Holidays collection at the back of Nail It! magazine, Deck The Halls caught my attention immetiately. But since MT is not available in Finland I had to order it from Hungary first, and then I had to wait a couple of weeks to get a package from my home country. But it was worth waiting...


Deck The Halls has a bright red base with silver and pink glitters in different sizes. To be honest I'v never liked red and pink combinaton, so I don't understand how can I love this one so much. But I love how it sparkles on my nails. A perfect one for Christmas, if you want something quick but sparkly. The base color is well pigmented and becomes opaque in two coats. The removal was difficult, you need to work to get rid of the bigger glitters. BUT it doesn't leave any red color on the nails, so that's something not to worry about.



I hope you've had a great Christmas so far, enjoy the rest of it!




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése