2015. szeptember 7., hétfő

Il Était Un Vernis - Crush On Blue


Long time no post. But no worriez, I'm here today with a lovely Il Était Un Vernis polish called Crush On Blue.


Crush On Blue was the very first polish I've ever had from this french indie brand. And honestly, I was a little scared when I started to apply the first coat on my nails, that I made a mistake buying it. It was so sheer and hard to apply. Then the second coat made it look much better, so I calmed down. The application was still a little tricky, but not impossible to do it right. Still a third coat was definietly needed, but it after that it looked so beautiful on my nails, that I fell in love. Gorgeous rich blue nail polish with scatter holo effect. It reminds me of Picure Polish for some reason...


So everything worked out well with Crush On Blue, and now I'm a huge fan of Il Était Un Vernis. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése