2015. szeptember 20., vasárnap

NCLA - Out Of This World


NCLA nail polishes have been on my wishlish since a long time. Especially this specific one called Out Of This World. When Color4Nails webshop started selling it a couple of weeks ago, I just had to get it. So let's take a little closer look at it.


OOTW is a holo loaded dark purple shade. The formula is thick (which means it might be great for stamping), but very easy to apply. I needed two coats to make it opaque. The holo effect isn't as strong as it is in the bottle, but as you can see on the pictures, it's still capturable very well. One negative thing to mention, that for me the lid was a little too light to hold. And because it's square shaped, it was a little uncomfortable. But nothing I couldn't survive. :)


Overall I'm glad I have OOTW in my stash, it was really worth to wait.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése