2015. augusztus 11., kedd

Cirque Colors - We Trippy


I've been craving for a holographic top coat lately, so I decided to suprise myself with it for my birthday. Instagram is all over Cirque Colors' Vice collection, so I picked We Trippy. The neon colors are beautiful too, but I didn't want to spend that much money on neons... I wish, I could, though. We Trippy arrived just in time from Pretty Polish, so today I can already enjoy it! :)


Since it's finally summer, I wanted to try it over a neon polish. I applied one thin coat of We Trippy over Maybelline's Coral Heat from the Bleached neons collection. Ahhh, it's just stunning. The holo effect makes Coral Heat look like jewelry in the sunshine.


I'm rally glad I have this holo top coat. Now I feel like I want to paint everything with it. I mean, not just my nails, literally everything. Damn, I know how to suprice myself. Now I'm off to eat my birthday cake. :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése