2015. augusztus 3., hétfő

Born Pretty Store - BP-65 Stamping Plate


I'm so obsessed with Born Pretty Store stamping plates lately, that evey time I decide to stamp on my nails, I pick one of them. They really work fawlessly. Today I have some cute flower images from BP-65 plate.

Let's start with my least favorite. This is Essence Dare It Nude and Essie Nothing Else Metals. It didn't turn out as pretty as in my head, I should have used a darker base. But the stamping was easy anyway.

And then Color Club Eternal Beauty and Essence black stamping polish. I definietly wanted a holo under this pattern. It looks awesome.


Up next is Rimmel Temprtess with elegant tiny roses using Essence black stamping polish. It looks so sophisticated, I love it. I think this one's my favorite.


And last my second favorite, Rimmel Sweet Retreat and Essence stamping polish again. (Apparatnely I wasn't really creative choosing stamping polish... :D) This one is really cute, I can't wait to have some time to play with these flowers and create some reverse stamping art... But I like it this simple, too.




Which image do you like most?

3 megjegyzés: