2015. május 18., hétfő

Emily De Molly - Third Edition

Somehow we are not best friends with Emily De Molly. Everytime I check the swatches in webshops, I get excited, then I got my polishes and they just look totally different, than the ones in the pictures. But I keep hoping and buying them, I guess I'm just that sick. :)


So here we have Third Edition for today. I can tell you there is a lot going on in this polish. It has silver base, that is packed with bigger and smaller silver glitters, gold flakies and multichrome little thingies (flakies?). I really don't know how to call them, I'm not even sure sometimes, if they're there. It covers in two coats and dries with a little texture, if it bothers you, I'll recommend to use not just one, but two coats of topcoat, and it'll smoothen out completely. 



I left Third Edition on my nails for almost 3 days, to figure out if I like it or not, but I still couldn't decide. Overall there's nothing wrong with this polish it's just... like I said at the beginning, we're not best friends.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése