2015. április 23., csütörtök

piCture pOlish - Desire

When I first saw the pictures of the 3 new piCture pOlish Vampy Chameleons duochrome shades I was completely sure I didn't need them. I mean it's spring and they are so dark and I'm not a huge fan of duochromes anyway. But then I saw the 3 scattered holo versions of them and I couldn't help myself. Come on, they are Limited Edition so... there's no question left, right?


Here we have Desire. The main color is purple that shifts between blue and also burgundy in different angles. This was the least favorite of mine from the collection, but I turned out liking it much better on my nails, than in the bottle. Or let's say I'll like it much better in October, when it'll be dark and rainy days.
The quality is the usual piCture pOlish, easy to apply and covers in two coats. 



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése