2015. március 29., vasárnap

ILNP - Brilliance (H)

Lucky for us ILNP came out with not only one, but two collections this spring. Not that lucky for our wallet. Now I'm actually happy I only bought two bottles of the Ultra Chrome Flakies collection last winter. Because now I can buy more even better versions of them. Holographic Ultra Chrome Flakies. Yayy!


I was thinking literally for days which four flakie toppers I want to buy. (I had to draw a line, so I had a limit for only four bottles, otherwise I would have bought them all...) I made lists and watched swatches and finally I had the ones I wanted the most.
First I'll show you Brilliance (H).


Brilliance (H) shifts between green, gold and pink mainly, but in different angles you can see some blue,  too. And those holographic micro glitters make it even more sparkly. It's easy to apply the flakies and it gives you great coverage. I have one coat on my nails over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése