2015. április 30., csütörtök

piCture pOlish - Bohemian

In early spring, when piCture pOlish released 4 new shades Bohemian was the least interesting for me. My first order didn't even contain it. But later on, when I placed my next order for Vampy Chameleons something clicked in my head, and I added it to my shopping cart. So here we are...


 Like I sad, I wasn't impressed with Bohemian at first sight. I'm not a huge fan of strong duochrome effects lately, especially if it's pink and rusty orange combo. Mostly because I always thought it wouldn't look good on me. But I have to admit it looked much better, than I expected. And of course there is PP's favorite scatter holo effect, which I love oh so much. :) Two coats here in the pictures.



Bohemian still isn't (and probably never will be) my favorite PP, but I'm happy to have it in my stash after all.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése