2015. március 25., szerda

ILNP - Poetry

For today I have a newly released ILNP beauty. Let's say Poetry is the spring collection's Black Orchid. Which is kind of funny, since it's not exactly a color for spring.


Honestly I was thinking many days if I'd wanted this polish or not. Then I'd decided, that it's too similar to BO, which I already own, so I skip this one. But. In the very last second before I'd placed my order I changed my mind. And damn, that was a very good decision.


Poetry is a deep purple polish wish sophisticated, not too strong, but definietly noticable holographic and magenta shimmer. The color itself is very intese still smooth.  ILNP describes it as deep raspberry, but in my opinion it's more like deep eggplant, especially when you put it next to Black Orchid. The application was excellent, and fully covers in two coats.



If you liked, Black Orchid and/or ILNP polishes I definietly recommend this one.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése