2015. október 7., szerda

piCture pOlish - Bordeaux


When I saw the first swatches about the new piCture pOlishes, I wasn't completely blown away from Bordeaux. So I made my order excluding it. And then next day I innocently walked into Cesar's Shop and bomm. It turned out to be the most beautiful of all the new ones. No questions left, I took home one.


As its name says, Bordeaux is a bordeaux nail polish with jelly base and scatter holo effect. Because of the jelly base, it requires three coats for complete coverage. But I don't mind, because this is what makes this polish so beautifully deep dark bloodred. I don't even have to mention the PP quality, right? :P


Now I don't understand how I could not love Bordeaux at firsht sight. I guess sometimes you really need to see the product in real life to realize its real beauty.
Did you get any of the new piCture pOlishes?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése